* For Pudding:
* 1 liter milk
* 1 cup flour
* 1 cup tozşeker
* According to the desire to give flavor gum drops of vanilla or part 3-4
* 1 package cream or milk kremşanti
* Kadayıf for:
* 250gr. kadayıf
* Half or 1 cup medium-fine drawn between the nut
* 2-3 tablespoons butter
* Half a cup or less tozşeker
1. Already put in a refrigerator Kadayıf bags, and freeze in freezer bags and crumbling to pieces in the butter. A large knife as an alternative to coast on the board.
2. In a large skillet melt the butter then. Transfer into the middle area in fire Kadayıf until brown stirring constantly to boiling.
3. The color of your roasted hazelnuts did not return after starting kadayıf, if the latest add a little more roasted kavurun.
4. After 1 minute more scorching extra Tozşekeri whether the bottom of the cooker off.
5. To prevent hot pans will be the next to a steel bowl or another large bowl and let cool to get to.
6. Meanwhile, cook the custard the medium in a deep saucepan in dribs and drabs is mixed with flour and milk tozşekeri wire beater until further stirring koyulaşana whether cooked in the middle to fire.
7. From fire and add a little chill 4-5 minutes after the mixer kremşantiyi fluttering.
8. After a rough first chill of rectangular glass custard thoroughly roasted hazelnut Pour half of kadayif. Scrub gently poured the entire custard.
9. And dredge thoroughly in the refrigerator kadayıfıda remaining slice serve after cooling.
Note: Kadayıf and custard while hot and crisp features softened and meet kadayıf heat will be lost.
1 lb kadaifi
150 grams butter
1 cup walnuts/pecans, in chunks
For the Syrup:
3 cups water
2 ½ -3 cups sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
First mix sugar and water in a pot and boil the syrup for about 5 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and let it cool.
Melt butter and drizzle all over the kadaifi. Using your hands, try to mix the butter with kadaifi evenly. If the kadaifi pieces are too long, break them into smaller pieces with your hands.
After tossing the kadaifi, take a small Turkish coffee cup and fill half of it with kadaifi and make a hole in the middle.
Place about 1 tsp walnuts/pecans inside and fill the rest of the cup with more kadaifi. Gently press on top of the cup.
Grease an oven tray and flip the cup upside down on the tray. Make sure to press on top of the kadaifi before flipping, otherwise the shape won’t come out well. Use the same procedure for all the kadaifi left.
Bake it at 350 F (180 C) preheated oven until they get light brown. Pour the cold syrup over the hot stuffed kadaifi right after taking out of oven. Let it absorb the syrup for at least 3-5 hours.
500 gr (~1lb) shredded dough
4 Tbsp butter
300 gr unsalted cecil cheese (mozzarella works too)
3 cups sugar
3 cups water
Ground pistachio for garnish
In a pot, prepare the syrup mixing 3 cups of sugar and 3 cups of water. Bring to a boil. Then turn the heat off and let it cool.
Melt the butter and pour all over the shredded dough. Mix it using your hands and make sure they get mixed up well. Meanwhile, split the shredded dough into small pieces by pulling them apart with your fingers. Grease a middle size oven tray or Pyrex. Then, spread half of the shredded dough and press down using your hands. Slice unsalted cecil cheese or Mozzarella (about ¼ inch thick). Place sliced cheese over the shredded dough evenly and then, cover with the remaining half of the shredded dough. Again press down to compress using your hands.
Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C) and bake Kunefe until the top turns light brown. Then, take it out of the oven and turn upside down with the help of a flat tray. Again bake until the other side turns light brown. Pour the cooled syrup all over the hot Kunefe and set aside for 5-7 minutes before serving.
After the syrup is absorbed slice the Kunefe as you like and garnish with ground pistachio